<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Ellen made today better. After work and a quick stop for Chicken, Yucca, and Tostones, we watched Ellen's stand-up on DVD. It made me feel so much better.

Joe and I both had rotten-doubting-everything days. I know a list again would be tiring especially when there would be several repeats off of Friday's list, but give me a second. I think Joe put it well when he said, "I have worked at factories where they scream at you, and I expect that, but here, you just expect things to be . . . different." We work in a Christian school with ungodly leadership. Nothing at LCC taught me how to deal with them. After three years, I have to realize I can't change people. I have to leave that to God. Why is it so hard to leave things to Him? He is stronger, wiser, more capable, and loves me more than I love me.

God, be in control.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?