<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

For the first time in 3 years, returning to Puerto Rico felt like home. I wasn't upset. As I stepped out of the airplane, I was greeted by the overwhelming smell of perfume, salty air, and flowers. And it felt like home. (Dramatically, sing that line like Madonna).

It has really hit Joe and I that moving from here is going to be hard. Really hard.

It was great to see friends at Toadie's wedding, that makes the move home seem so much better.

My job interview went really well . . . I think. I hope. I just want to know. I know security does not equal happiness and peace, but it sure seems like the two go hand in hand.

I did get an unexpected check from church, which PRAISE GOD will help pay my insurance (in PR we pay insurance yearly) which is due by Jan. 31. I am just a little excited about that. I was really stressed.

Oh here's a little excitement, again. Cats are still climbing through my window. Ok, not cats. One cat, whom I call Kitty Kitty. But I am seriously about to teach Kitty Kitty to swim in a gunny sack . . .

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?