<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

all kinds of randomness . . .

I have broken glass all over my floor. I had broken glass all over my floor yesterday. I swept the floor yesterday. And there's glass again. I keep breaking glass. In the same place. At this rate, moving back will be easy!

On another note, "little people" are going to be on the John Walsh Show today! I may have to postpone inspecting my car today just to watch.

I really can't understand why in my last year here, I have finally made great friends. I read that line I just wrote, and I have to admit that I made myself slightly ill with the selfishness. Instead, I should be praising God and so thankful for periods in my life where loneliness brought be closer to God-- God brought me closer to Him (Thanks, Paul, for reminding the Ephesians and me!), and when he answered my prayers and brought me to a place where I was able to meet and be loved by a strong group of Christians. God is good. All the time.

The San Sebastian Festival was this weekend- art, food, crowds. What more could you want? I bought some great photos. One is a b/w fruit market. It just makes me happy. I have decided that my only "extra" purchases these next months are going to be art. Don't worry, there's not enough "extra" to make too many purchases, but I feel this panicky need to capture as much as I can.

Glass is crunching under my feet, laundry is not being done by itself, and my tires are almost flat. I have to be productive today because yesterday was "African American Film Festival" day-- I really think I need to own a neighborhood barbershop . . .

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?