<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 28, 2003

You know how all I wanted to do was sleep when I got to my parents' house? Well, there has not been a spare second. I haven't even managed to sleep straight through the night yet. I wake up because I seriously think my skin will crack and fall off. I am not used to the dryness of winter! I am not sure I can manage whole winters in cold weather anymore. I think next year I will long for 75 degree nights and 80 degree days in the middle of February. It is a strange feeling knowing how much you will miss something before it is even gone. It does help you not take anything for granted though.

Christmas went by too fast, as always and now I have time to panic about the job interview on the 5th. I know everything will work out somehow, but I would really like to know when and how. I guess we all do.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?