<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Today was a bad day. A bad day.

Lawyers called me today, apparently my insurance company never paid a bill and I am in big trouble. I have spent a total of 1 hour and 17 minutes on the phone today -- and nothing is solved.

Detective Ortiz will not call me back, and I need him to call AOL so they can track my account and find my computer. Total phone time today: 26 minutes.

A stray cat just crawled in my window.

My computer crashed seconds before I pushed submit on my online resume.

I don't have $20 in my purse I thought I had.

My watch's battery stopped today.

I dripped bleach on my favorite capris.

My Rent CD started skipping.

High Point of today: Two women got into a screaming match at Walmart, ahhhh . . . sweet reminders of home.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?