<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I just watched a Discovery Channel special on compulsive people. I am now convinced that I could fall into the compulsive category over several issues in my life. To many, this is not a surprise.

I am compulsive about:
*Deodorant (is that really bad??)
*Painting my toenails (hey, I live in the tropics)
*Taking pictures of the sky (the silly people at Walgreen keep thinking they are mistakes, and I have to ask them to develop them)
*Assigning personalities to inanimate objects or ideas or letters or colors (hmmm . . . that never seemed crazy until now)
*Buying products I see in magazines at Walgreen (I love Intuition . . . the razor, not the song)
*Making sure I can still recite the alphabet backwards (usually, I just do this in my head)
*Counting and finding patterns in everything I see (doesn't everyone do this??-- I think it is a result of too much Tetris)

I am sure others can add a few! Maybe I need medicine? Ooh, there's one I forgot, I love Excedrin. Great little pill.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?