<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

I have a sad story for today. I went to Wal-Mart and bought ornaments and lights, thinking I still had a tree in my closet. Alas, no tree. Now, do I buy a tree or take back the ornaments? I could always decorate some other fixture in my apartment. Maybe the floor lamp? My bed? The computer? I told you it was a sad story.

I have exactly 2 weeks before I am home for Christmas! Can you feel the excitement? My body usually goes through a traumatic transition as it is plunged into freezing temperatures. Although, I am excited about a new GAP turtleneck sweater I bought here for $9. I am telling you tropical climates are the best places to shop for winter clothes. They still sell (and wear) scarves here . . . just as accessories instead of necessary survival objects.

I am listening to Dean Martin's Christmas album and procrastinating working on my on-line resumé. I know I am one hell of a teacher, and I know every school district needs me, now it is just about convincing them . . .

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?