<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I have a bitter taste in my mouth today. Like when my sisters and I use to eat the unripe persimmons in our backyard. SoeYun had a whole conversation with the person who has my laptop in their possession today. They signed onto my AIM account and were talking to my friend. I think we both feel violated. I just wish they would get a conscience because now they know it is stolen and have my number. Bitter. I was just starting to "forget" about the break-in and feel ok again, feel safe again.

I wish my apartment had a bathtub. There are two ways to drown your sorrows, and I prefer the bathtub on most occasions. Although a Chambord martini could nurse my injuries too. Chambord is not bitter.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?