<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Ok, after much mind wrestling debate, I have decided to follow the masses and "blog." I have no idea how to make this site sophisticated and the such, so if you do feel free to let me in!

Outside my window there is a pigeon under a tree. It is raining, and the pigeon is walking back and forth ducking its head, trying to stay dry. I watched the pigeon for about 10 minutes until it looked at me. It looked slightly embarrassed so I went inside to respect its privacy.

My dad mailed me the I 40 Chronicles last year, and I am relistening to it and loving it. I love Carmelita, perhaps that's due to my long-lasting affair with Adam.

It is hard to know how to start on-line journaling, but I thought I'd start with what I know.

I know . . .
Lemonade tastes best in the summer.
The smell of beer does it for me every time.
I am not trendy or sophisticated.
Clean sheets excite me.
My dad can always recommend a book.
I love my sisters more than any other persons in this world.
Wrinkles don't scare me.
Denim is better with age.
Alcohol and dairy really don't mix (thanks to Jed's White Russian nite).
Someday I will own a silver car.
Shoes and comfort aren't always friends.

"While it is admirable and desirable to be enough, only masochists want to be 'too much.'" Maya Angelou


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?