<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2003

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! Just to let you know, my mom answered the phone, "Gobble, Gobble!" I wish I could tell you my padres have caller ID and she knew it was me, but I can't . . .

We had a Puerto Rican family over for an "American Thanksgiving" last night. How do you explain green bean casserole? We all ate until we wanted to be sick, we told them that was part of the festivities. I got Martha Stewart on everyone and created a 3 candle centerpiece with leaves around it. We ate outside, I guess I won't be eating outside next year . . .

Are you ready for some shopping? I am not obsessive. I did not wake up at 5 or anything ridiculous, but I do love shopping the day after Thanksgiving. There is an electrical excitement in the air. It is a great day to sit on a bench and people watch too. They all will come out today . . .


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?