<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I have a pile of laundry that almost reaches the ceiling. The rest of my apartment is clean, but this laundry is out of control. I really want to see if I can build it up to reach the ceiling.

It reminds me of a time in college when Katrina grew out her leg hair. It wasn't because she was becoming a naturalist or boycotting femininity. It was just to see if she could.

Sometimes you just have to see what you can withstand and since I have no desire to inflict pain and suffering on myself, I grow laundry piles to the ceiling.

Everybody has to have their thing, right?

Hey, here's a heads up to cinnamon fans. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try the new Crest cinnamon toothpaste. The fabulous taste will fool you. You will end up with burning redness around your mouth that lasts longer than the toothpaste does. Hype. Cinnamon toothpaste is all hype. Stick with mint.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?